Best No Annual Fee Credit Cards
Are you looking for the Best No annual fee credit cards in Canada? then you have come to the right place. There must be various reasons why you are looking for a credit card that doesn’t charge an annual fee and the most common reason would be affordability. Right?
The no annual fee credit cards offers you a long-term value and makes your life easier by providing various rewards.
Are No fee Credit Cards Legit?
Yes obviously, we know how painful it is to pay an annual fee when you aren’t able to afford it. Consequently, there are various such credit cards out there that provide you with the same features and rewards without even paying the annual fee.
Best No Fee Credit Cards in Canada
#1 Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card
Who can apply?
- Minimum income required- $12,000
- Age: Must have attained the age of majority in your territory
Tangerine Money-Back credit card offers you unlimited cashback along with loads of rewards. It is the best credit card for gas in Canada as it provides you 2% of unlimited cashback if you spend on any 3 types of purchase categories, and 0.5% cashback is given on any other category.
Many things fall into their purchase categories like categories, and bill payments, public transportation, drug store, parking, and hotels.
Tangerine Money-Back credit card Extra Benefits:
Purchase assurance is provided to cardholders to cover loss, theft, or any damage on new purchases made anywhere in the world.
The validity of this insurance is up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
#2 PC financial credit card
- Annual fee: $0
- Purchase rate:20.97%
- Cash advances:22.97%
- Eligibility: it will be subject to credit approval and the individual must be 18 yrs old above
You can get 10 points per $1 you spend stores in their grocery stores, 25 points per $1 on purchases from shopper’s drug mart. And 30 points per liter you purchase at Mobil, 20 points on travel purchases, and lastly 10 points on every other purchase.
PC financial credit card Extra benefits: –
- MasterCard Global service is provided during emergencies.
- You can add 4 additional cards as your family accounts on your account.
- An extended warranty is also provided.
- Free purchase insurance is offered in the first 90 days from the date of purchase in case of theft, loss or any damage.
#3 BMO Cashback Mastercard
- Annual fee: $0
- Purchase interest rate:19.99%
- Cash advance rate:22.99%
- Welcome bonus offer: You will get a 5% cashback on your first 3 months and an introductory interest rate of 1.99% will be given for 9 months with a 1% transfer fee on balance transfers.
BMO CashBack Mastercard Cashback
- You will earn 3% cashback on grocery purchases or food items. 1% cashback on recurring payments, subscriptions, and any sort of services. 0.5% cashback on any other purchases.
- BMO Cashback Mastercard no doubt is the best no annual fee credit card with amazing benefits and the foremost benefit you can redeem your cashback anytime even if it’s worth $1.
- You can set up a higher limit or daily limit in case you reach that limit, it will remind you to pay or deposit the amount automatically.
BMO CashBack Mastercard Extra benefits:
- You can earn extra cashback if you add one more cardholder to your card for free.
- An exciting 15% off admission to Cirque du Soleil shows.
- Extend warranty and purchase protection.
- Zero liability feature which safeguards you in case of any theft loss or unauthorized payment.
#4 Home Trust Preferred Visa
- No annual fee
- No foreign exchange charges
Home trust preferred Visa cashback
Get 1% cashback on all your purchases and use the most out of it.
Home Trust Preferred Visa Extra benefits:
- Accepted worldwide. No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Easily manageable anytime and anywhere at home trust Visa online.
- A guaranteed reservation is also provided even if you get late.
- Purchase security for the first 90 days.
#5 Triangle World Elite Mastercard
- Annual fee: $0
- $50 first year value
- Welcome Rewards: You will get 15% cashback on your first purchase at Canadian Tires and Cashback worth of $50 is also provided if someone make purchase of $330 above.
- Minimum income: $80,000
Triangle World Elite Mastercard can save a lot of money of if you make gas purchases frequently at Canadian Tire stores, As Triangle world Elite Mastercard offers 5 cents per liter and 4% cashback at Canadian tire stores.
Triangle World Elite Mastercard Extra Benefits:
- An online portal is available which makes it easier for you to log in and manage your Bill payments.
- Roadside Assistance Gold plan membership with 24 hours assistance and extra services like flat tire charges, fuel delivery.
#6 MBNA Rewards Platinum Plus Mastercard
- Annual Fee: $0
- Purchase interest:19.99%
- Rewards: 2 points per dollar
MBNA Rewards Platinum plus Mastercard offers 2% cashback on gas purchases and purchases under the category of grocery and restaurants.
The cardholder will be provided 1% cash back on every other purchase. And it is very easy to redeem the points and use them for further purchases and merchandise.
MBNA Rewards Platinum Plus Mastercard Extra Features
- Purchase protection and Mobile devices Insurance for the first 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Extended warranty.
Incoming Search Terms – Best No Annual Fee Credit Cards
- No Annual Fee Credit Cards
- No Balance Transfer Fee Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer No Fee Credit Cards
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards
- No Fee Credit Cards
- Best No Fee Credit Cards
- No Transfer Fee Credit Cards
- No Annual Fee Credit Cards Bad Credit
- Best No Fee Credit Cards Canada
- No Annual Fee Credit Cards With Rewards
- No Annual Fee Credit Cards For Fair Credit
- No Fee Credit Cards Canada
- No Fee Credit Cards For Bad Credit
- Best No Fee Credit Cards With Rewards
- No Annual Fee Credit Cards Canada
- Best No Fee Credit Cards For Travel
- No Fee Credit Cards With Rewards
- Cash Back No Fee Credit Cards
- No Yearly Fee Credit Cards
- No Fee Credit Cards For Fair Credit
- No Fee Credit Cards With Cash Back
- No Fee Credit Cards With Points